Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

32 weeks pregnant


I am 32 weeks pregnant today!! I can't believe it.. These past 8 months have gone by so so fast. Its unbelievable that in 8 weeks Miguel and I will be caring for a little baby. The closer I get to my due date the more reality checks I have. For example, lamaze class yesterday. I am starting to feel more anxious, nervous, scare, worried, terrified and so on....... But on the other hand, I am getting more excited, happy, and anxious. I can't wait to meet this little baby!!!

So, I am 32 weeks pregnant. I am still feeling pretty great. I am a little more tired now and I think that is because I am starting to have a little bit of a hard time sleeping. I am no longer wearing my wedding rings, and haven't for the past 3 weeks, and I have very little swelling in my feel/ankles/leg. It is also getting more difficult for me to do physical activities; like walking up the stairs. By the time I make it to the top of the stairs I need to take a few minutes to rest and catch my breath. Even talking and walking at the same time causes me to be short of breath. I was thinking to myself today that I needed another pedicure and to save money I would just do it myself. Yeah right, I can't even reach my toes anymore..

What else??? I can definitely tell now that the baby is resting on my bladder. I am constantly going to the bathroom. I also think the baby plays tricks on me. The reason being, it will feel like I have to go to the bathroom REALLY bad, but when I go hardly anything comes out (sorry if this is TMI for you). I have a huge craving for fruit, especially strawberries, blueberries and banana's. YUM!!!! I am feeling the baby kick/hit a lot more now, and I am also starting to see these movement roll across my belly. Super exciting!!!! There are also times that my whole belly moves. The baby must be dancing or shifting positions or something. Its pretty incredible. Also, I am hot all the time. I turn the AC on and I have it so cold that Miguel will put on sweat pants and a sweat shirt to keep warm. He will even sit downstairs on the couch with his sweat pants/shirt on and a fleece blanket over him.. Its kinda of funny. Sorry sweetie!

(a 32 week prego picture will be posted soon)

5 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Hey this blog is awesome!!!!!

Miguel Barroso said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miguel Barroso said...

yes the house is usually freezing

Elaine and Brandon Carder said...

Question...do you have a birthing plan? How do you make a birthing plan? I hear things but since I am not at that stage yet (not pregnant yet) I wonder how do you even make a birthing plan? Do you feel influenced by people's decisions/opinions? How do you feel the animals will do with the new one in the house? Sorry for the random questions..just things that I wonder?

Sarah B. said...

Elaine- we don't have a birthing plan yet. I believe that is something we will talk to our midwife about over the next couple of visits, and probably arrange a plan. I don't feel influenced by people's decisions or opinions. Not many people have pushed their opinions, and if I am curious about a decision they have made, I will ask questions to see if it is right for me/us. Out of our 3 animals, I think Max will react the worst. Oscar and Baby are so laid back that they will probably be a little hesitant around the baby for a little while, smell the baby, but then be fine with him/her. Max on the other hand, I think is going to need some training. Miguel plans on brining blankets home from the hospital when the baby is born so they all, especially Max, can get use to the baby's scent. Many people have told me that once they brought their little one home their dog became very protective on the baby. I'm hoping that is what Max does, but I highly doubt it. These are all very good questions to think about and ask when the time comes.