Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

First Hair Cut


Another first for Syler was his first hair cut. After hemming and hawing for a couple weeks about getting his hair cut, we decided it was time. We didn't want to get it cut because we like the long hair look on him. He looked cute with long hair. But, our decision came after we took Syler to get his picture take (the one you see in your Christmas card) and we realized that his hair style was no long cute, but MESSY..... So, we ended taking him to my hair stylist, Becca. She did a great job. Syler on the other hand, had his moment of terror (but nothing a lolly pop couldn't fix). Here are the pictures of our adventure.

Before....

Another before.

This is what you got to work with Becca...

A little spray down.

First cut!

Moment of terror!

Give me a lolly pop and I am good!

"I think I like it"

Finished product!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow that was pretty painless! Great cut!