Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Love is in the air..

I don't what has come over me these past couple of day or even weeks....except for love I guess. Maybe its because February is the month for love and Valentine's Day is just a few days away. I don't know what it is, but there have been moments in each day that I am over come with love for Syler, to the point where I just want to burst. At that moment, I just have to kiss him on the cheek, give him a little squeeze, and whisper in his ear "I love you so much." Lately, I often find myself saying to him "I love you so so much you will never really know just how much." In addition to feeling overwhelming amounts of love for Syler, I have been feeling so very blessed to have such an amazing little boy. I have been ceasing every moment of every day with him. I am thoroughly enjoying watching him grow and learn. I just can't get enough of him.

1 comment: